Why Alpine Threadworks
- Why Alpine Threadworks?
- Neil Warren (owner/designer/main craftsman) has a direct connection between being both a high end user of the products (Professional Mountain Guide, mountain bike racer for 30+ years, passionate gravel cyclist, trail builder etc) and being the designer and craftsman of your gear. I can be sewing a new prototype in the morning, then head out for a test ride an hour later.
- Knowledge from over a decade of repair work. Alpine Threadworks was the official repair vendor for MEC Calgary and saw where/how gear wears out/breaks. I incorporate that knowledge extensively into Alpine Threadwork's designs to avoid these problem areas.
- Premium materials. Made in Canada genuine YKK zippers, Challenge Sailcloths' recycled tech fabrics including Dyneema, Mammut cord, etc.
- No BS warranty. If shit happens, I've got your back and will do whatever is necessary to make you happy including repair, replace or refund.
- North American made materials (fabric,webbing,zippers) cuts down on international shipping.